Q: How much does Camp Hobé cost?
A: The cost to your family is minimal. We understand these illnesses have a huge financial impact, and we believe no child should be turned away from camp due to finances. We only charge a registration fee of $15 each for Day Camp / Hobé Juniors, and $35 each for Kids Week / Teen Week. In addition, early registration discounts are available for all camp sessions.
Q: Is there financial assistance available?
A: Yes. Fee waivers (or camperships) are available for those in financial need. If you request a fee waiver, you will need to pay a $5 refundable deposit to hold each child’s place at camp. The deposit is returned after the camper attends camp. We do not give refunds for campership deposits in the event of cancellation, regardless of the reason.
Q: What if my child gets sick or decides not to go to camp? Will I get my money back?
A: We charge a $5 per child cancellation fee for all cancelled registrations, regardless of reason. We will gladly refund the remainder of your registration fees, provided all other criteria are met as outlined here:
- If campers decide not to attend camp, fees and deposits are only refunded (minus the cancellation fee) if you contact the camp office prior to the start of the camp session. You must tell us the camper is not coming to camp.
- If the camper cannot attend because of illness, you can call us any time before camp starts and get a refund (minus the cancellation fee).
- If the camper decides not to attend for any other reason, you must call at least two weeks before camp starts if you want a refund (minus the cancellation fee).
- No refunds are given if the camper leaves during camp for any reason, including illness, schedule conflicts, or disciplinary action.
- If you do not inform us of the cancellation, we are unable to refund any portion of your money.